Skip to main content

Dream League Soccer 2016, India Kit Download for free


Dream League Soccer Kit - India






If you need something more customized, do place your comments and I will make it available for you.

Copy and Paste this link..
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrsJQKajacnLWDJbFEVNOHdCoQBoJ5kVwYPgiQy_QLw5E-t09K0-RLd7XNFJRiTrQgRRbhmIDMzVEqIOe8hRDe6RstbgX-flA_H4UM5PBIyIYdb8Tyn2YDXKrj426j9T6zIUvNrgN2MHJq/s1600/Indiakit.png




Copy and Paste this link..
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgAwdIJVgJyvsX4BosoZ_kbKqpuhqW8mTjNjMpYY5-OM16Xj15EWXElEoqVolXLl2rQUlaqjrlh8EbyqMzpLBAp3sP25WakEN1KHpMY3EgFnvMuYFX9LfzGmMS-mXxGgY4_hGC2cFdigK69/s1600/Indiakit2.png



Copy and Paste this link..
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhpoHZrcpMvYuWvpELCFu2mVoxTtiVOOCbzpU5UPQ3BT1fNUop6sCnMIAqubTJH0lRj_xKBqj2EPcxgdCv0PvGyiRBjrLpnsCe3KKYkxr7ILUHbbXuTrDimw85VrMMZTXzAcCvg7NqlDnag/s1600/Picture1.png




Copy and Paste this link..
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEge7F5Sv0debl0H90ydUXu7A0axF308vRfcTtpWFhyUZPczJyQIBhiYmTksoB6BdsBKxoabrP5qQ5MFGjpMUWT2KlCr6cWyza5L6dNkVUYBTX3m4aGGoN2DahT-QVwPoZsx47AewMl3Kkbk/s1600/Indiakit3a.png


Copy and Paste this link..
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8WiGEVIdMS2MYIywipwlLHYfOVLL8PBqt7v35K0FZBRiYESQZhEy67VfCskVcMtl4ikmbDg-IJRKOXduRq_VTPskDNj2nmc2wTBqOHF6RZVlY0POCtdy34pkGYuy5RNwd8LxtfIUvZwr4/s1600/Indiakit3a.png




Copy and Paste this link..
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi_ykFfHDO27b6vEkz6xAnJxdh2yQZtJ9ab-HipwCWui5LTmDngOAxL5Lp2O200q2ps3q6ITd2T8yzsT5TuVZ0FGvKizJzvcJnNqgAjEyZZGk5UskrdPSc08qjxEC0KCKGrh_mNCQbFzbdj/s1600/indiakit3b.png

check latest post for Chennai and North East United kits






Comments

  1. I had made a image of football game kit of India . my what's app number 7071415075 send me massage I will send you image

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had made a image of football game kit of India . my what's app number 7071415075 send me massage I will send you image

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Please make Northeast United FC's logo and kits URL....please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Type dream league north east ubited fc kit & logo

      Delete
  4. please make chennaiyin fc kit ans logo url

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u make one for Sri Lanka plz?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dls 17 indiansuper heroes kit and logo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls help me l cannot download any logo or kits always my device shows me download failed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Download latest.. Chennai and North East United kits.. from this blog. Go to the homepage to see more..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bumblebee, What can we learn from them | White board sketch

Petu Chaubey Hindi poem | पेटु चौबे

I read this poem when I was in class 3, I guess. It is NCERT bal bharati poem. However, I don't remember the complete poem, so I made it myself. The first four lines are from the original poem, rest is something I made it myself. I hope you guys will enjoy this. If anyone of you come across the original poem, please send it to me. You can comment or email Thanks Anuj पेटु चौबे एक थे पेटु चौबे मशहूर खाते थे भोजन भरपूर जब भी कही से न्योता आता उनका मन फूला ना समाता हाथ मे लोटा, मटकू पेट खाने के लिए ना होते लेट पेट भर जाता पर जब मन ना भरता लोटा भर भर वो ले आते समेट एक दिन ऐसे ही एक न्योता आया चोबे का मन फूला ना समाया सोचने लगे अब खाउँगा भरपेट गरम जलेबी, जुलाब जामुन के प्लेट पहुचे जाके लोटा लेके मिलता नही खाने के मौके भरपेट खाया ठुसे ठुसे कर पाँचो उंगली चूस चूस कर कितना खाए समझ ना आए गिर पड़े पेट पकड़ चिल्लाए कोई बुलाओ डॉक्टर जी को अब तो मरने की नौबत है आए भागते भागते डॉक्टर आए बोले चौबे जी ना घबराए अभी इलाज़ करता हू मैं एक चूरन की पूडिया भरता ह