Skip to main content

How to Deactivate/Remove/Disable TIMELINE in FB

Lately, I was trying hard to figure out how to get rid of timeline. Its not because I don't like it, but my friends asked me to remove from their FB. Well, I tried going through developers site of FB but it didn't work. I was suppose to get the "edit apps" option on the "Apps" tab of my FB profile, but alas! nothing was there. So, I did a little research and figured out the most easiest way to get rid of the Timeline and make it reappear as and when I need.
So friends, Please follow the following procedure for the Firefox browser to get rid of Timeline.


 Video showing "how to disable timeline using add on feature of Firefox"

 The Process

Step one:      On the "Tools" menu of firefox browser click on "Add ons". If your toolbar doesn't appear initially press "ALT" from the keyboard and it will show your toolbars.


Step two:      On the search option bar  type "user agent switcher" and press search
Step Three:  Download and Install "user agent switcher" 
Step Four:    Restart Firefox
Step Five:    On the Firefox browser click on "tools"
Step Six:      Click on "Default User Account" >> "Internet explorer" >> "Internet explorer 7"
Step seven : Refresh your page and wallah! you see the old FB 

And whenever you want the timeline back, follow the same process and one Step Six select "default"

I hope it works... cheerrsss...

Comments

  1. The video is a blurr... can't see the buttons.. please upload a nice video.

    Thanks, it was informative though,
    Someone from Cincinnati

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bumblebee, What can we learn from them | White board sketch

Petu Chaubey Hindi poem | पेटु चौबे

I read this poem when I was in class 3, I guess. It is NCERT bal bharati poem. However, I don't remember the complete poem, so I made it myself. The first four lines are from the original poem, rest is something I made it myself. I hope you guys will enjoy this. If anyone of you come across the original poem, please send it to me. You can comment or email Thanks Anuj पेटु चौबे एक थे पेटु चौबे मशहूर खाते थे भोजन भरपूर जब भी कही से न्योता आता उनका मन फूला ना समाता हाथ मे लोटा, मटकू पेट खाने के लिए ना होते लेट पेट भर जाता पर जब मन ना भरता लोटा भर भर वो ले आते समेट एक दिन ऐसे ही एक न्योता आया चोबे का मन फूला ना समाया सोचने लगे अब खाउँगा भरपेट गरम जलेबी, जुलाब जामुन के प्लेट पहुचे जाके लोटा लेके मिलता नही खाने के मौके भरपेट खाया ठुसे ठुसे कर पाँचो उंगली चूस चूस कर कितना खाए समझ ना आए गिर पड़े पेट पकड़ चिल्लाए कोई बुलाओ डॉक्टर जी को अब तो मरने की नौबत है आए भागते भागते डॉक्टर आए बोले चौबे जी ना घबराए अभी इलाज़ करता हू मैं एक चूरन की पूडिया भरता ह

Dream League Soccer 2016, India Kit Download for free

Dream League Soccer Kit - India If you need something more customized, do place your comments and I will make it available for you. Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrsJQKajacnLWDJbFEVNOHdCoQBoJ5kVwYPgiQy_QLw5E-t09K0-RLd7XNFJRiTrQgRRbhmIDMzVEqIOe8hRDe6RstbgX-flA_H4UM5PBIyIYdb8Tyn2YDXKrj426j9T6zIUvNrgN2MHJq/s1600/Indiakit.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgAwdIJVgJyvsX4BosoZ_kbKqpuhqW8mTjNjMpYY5-OM16Xj15EWXElEoqVolXLl2rQUlaqjrlh8EbyqMzpLBAp3sP25WakEN1KHpMY3EgFnvMuYFX9LfzGmMS-mXxGgY4_hGC2cFdigK69/s1600/Indiakit2.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhpoHZrcpMvYuWvpELCFu2mVoxTtiVOOCbzpU5UPQ3BT1fNUop6sCnMIAqubTJH0lRj_xKBqj2EPcxgdCv0PvGyiRBjrLpnsCe3KKYkxr7ILUHbbXuTrDimw85VrMMZTXzAcCvg7NqlDnag/s1600/Picture1.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/