Skip to main content

Ten Q & A for ID Interview. (Most Relevant)



1. Define Gagne's nine events of learning? (Or any other- We took this as an example. You may be asked ADDIE, Blooms or others)
Answer:
1    Gain attention

2    Inform learners of objectives

3    Stimulate recall of prior learning

4    Present the content

5    Provide “learning guidance”

6    Elicit performance (practice).

7    Provide feedback

8    Assess performance

9    Enhance retention and transfer to the job


2. What have you done in Instructional designing?
Answer:
I have worked on various domains in ID. From Storyboards to GUI Visualization, CBT/WBT and ILT modules. Design Documents, Students and trainers handbook, SME Interaction and others.

3. Is it CBT better than ILT? Why?
Answer:
They both have their own importance. CBT saves time and money, and also gives participants a convenience to learn as per their schedule. CBT can be re-used a number of times. Wherein ILT’s are much more interactive and dynamic. The user’s query is solved on the spot, even if it is outside curriculum. This feature is not available in CBT.

4. How do you decide on CBT to ILT?
Answer:
It depends on time, budget and learning objectives. We can opt for CBT after a need analysis where users prefer CBT to ILT. There are students who learn faster via CBT than on ILT. Then, we have a different set of users who do not want to learn or they can't grab learning through computers or the web. Here ILT would be apt.


5. Given a choice, to design a training module on Project Management? What would you prefer and why?
Answer:
I would prefer, ILT. Project Management is completely theory with a lot of topics. In PMP we have analyzed case studies, role plays and GD. In my personal view


ILT will justify a PM Program.

6. Have you heard of SCROM or LMS?
Answer;
If Yes and Used - "yes, I have worked on it. I have used it on occasions, like... "

If Yes but not used - "Yes, I have heard about it, but have not got a chance to work on it..."

If No - "No, I do not have any idea. But I would like to learn if it is relevant to my field.

7. How comfortable are you working in a team who are well versed in ID?
Answer:
That would be my pleasure. I would learn a lot from those guys. If selected and put in these kind of team I will learn more than I work.

8. How would you handle difficult SME's?
Answer:
Do a research by asking, reading internal reports on in house SME's. Get to know what they like or dislike. How busy is their schedule? Their experience and my colleagues experience in handling them. Compiling all this I would prepare myself even before my formal introduction to the SME's.

9. What all tools you have used in ID?
Answer:
I have used: MS Word and PowerPoint for Storyboards. Captivate, Camptsia and Articulate tools for creating learning materials. Additionally, I have worked on many video and audio editing tools used for E- learning or Classroom training.


10. If I give you a project for CBT, how long would you take to complete it?
Answer:
Depends on audience profile.

For Fresher - I may create fast, but it would break into different modules, so that they upgrade themselves after each module.

For Experienced - It will take a little while, once I judge the level of knowledge they possess in the relevant domain.

In General - I will take a weeks’ time with less interactivity and around 15 days for full interactivity.

For clarifications, suggestions, corrections or discussions, please post a comment below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumblebee, What can we learn from them | White board sketch

Petu Chaubey Hindi poem | पेटु चौबे

I read this poem when I was in class 3, I guess. It is NCERT bal bharati poem. However, I don't remember the complete poem, so I made it myself. The first four lines are from the original poem, rest is something I made it myself. I hope you guys will enjoy this. If anyone of you come across the original poem, please send it to me. You can comment or email Thanks Anuj पेटु चौबे एक थे पेटु चौबे मशहूर खाते थे भोजन भरपूर जब भी कही से न्योता आता उनका मन फूला ना समाता हाथ मे लोटा, मटकू पेट खाने के लिए ना होते लेट पेट भर जाता पर जब मन ना भरता लोटा भर भर वो ले आते समेट एक दिन ऐसे ही एक न्योता आया चोबे का मन फूला ना समाया सोचने लगे अब खाउँगा भरपेट गरम जलेबी, जुलाब जामुन के प्लेट पहुचे जाके लोटा लेके मिलता नही खाने के मौके भरपेट खाया ठुसे ठुसे कर पाँचो उंगली चूस चूस कर कितना खाए समझ ना आए गिर पड़े पेट पकड़ चिल्लाए कोई बुलाओ डॉक्टर जी को अब तो मरने की नौबत है आए भागते भागते डॉक्टर आए बोले चौबे जी ना घबराए अभी इलाज़ करता हू मैं एक चूरन की पूडिया भरता ह

Dream League Soccer 2016, India Kit Download for free

Dream League Soccer Kit - India If you need something more customized, do place your comments and I will make it available for you. Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrsJQKajacnLWDJbFEVNOHdCoQBoJ5kVwYPgiQy_QLw5E-t09K0-RLd7XNFJRiTrQgRRbhmIDMzVEqIOe8hRDe6RstbgX-flA_H4UM5PBIyIYdb8Tyn2YDXKrj426j9T6zIUvNrgN2MHJq/s1600/Indiakit.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgAwdIJVgJyvsX4BosoZ_kbKqpuhqW8mTjNjMpYY5-OM16Xj15EWXElEoqVolXLl2rQUlaqjrlh8EbyqMzpLBAp3sP25WakEN1KHpMY3EgFnvMuYFX9LfzGmMS-mXxGgY4_hGC2cFdigK69/s1600/Indiakit2.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhpoHZrcpMvYuWvpELCFu2mVoxTtiVOOCbzpU5UPQ3BT1fNUop6sCnMIAqubTJH0lRj_xKBqj2EPcxgdCv0PvGyiRBjrLpnsCe3KKYkxr7ILUHbbXuTrDimw85VrMMZTXzAcCvg7NqlDnag/s1600/Picture1.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/