Skip to main content

Indian Government and People of India

Its so fortunate for us that we have some of the great leaders of the world born in Indian Land. Unfortunately.
When ever I tend to see or gaze through the ill act happening here and there, I ask to myself what is the cause of it. Why this is happening? Be it a policeman taking a chiky bribe or an officer asking for some extra bucks for the services, for which he is paid my Government.
One Incident that plays in my mind till date is about a flat booking in some of the best location in India. The actual price for the Flat was somewhere around Rs. 2500 per Sq Ft. And there were several flats available at the same price and same location. The demand of the flat increased for every one flat now there were 10 clients, and the flat rate rose to a whopping Rs. 6000 Sq ft in a matter of months. Now there were people who paid the amount in advance and were looking for their number to come. But suddenly, most of them of called and were asked to get the advance refunded. On asking why the builder said, the person whose number was at the top of the list gets the flats, and you people were in the probables, if someone cancels the booking. But it did not happened.
But actual story was different, the one who got the flat was the most newest customer and why he got the flat was because he paid Rs. 6100 per sq ft to the builder in which 100 per sq ft was the agents take. Therefore, my question was, is it population or demand-supply calculation that is increasing the corruption.
But population can be the most effecting factor for the corruption but before that its our general Indian nature that is increasing the corruption. We are:
Lazy
Less emotional
Does not care about others
Self-centered
and always in hurry

We are lazy because of which we do not want to stand in a queue to get the tickets or pay the bills. We give it to the agents, The agents stating it as a service charges asks for 100 buks extra. We pay them,. And next time we see there are lot of agents who are ready to work for an extra 100 bucks. They will speak to the manager and tell him that Rs. 30 from each client they will give him. The managers in turn closes, or slows down the process and people have to give it to agents who work parallel to managers and get the job done. That is the reason why we have to pay Rs.  1200 for an  NOC of 2 wheelers where its actual value is just  Rs. 500-600.

We do not think about others problem. I want to do this, and I want to achieve this, be it I have to stand on some others shoulder. We are very cunning and wicked. We want our stomach to get filled. Even the Indian beggars are so fond of asking money that they do not want to work.
I remember an incident when I was coming from Delhi to Pune. I remember there were two little girls doing some acrobats in the bogey and asking for money. I don;t give them, nor do I give it to the hijiras. I asked one of the girl, will you come with me to my place, I will give you goof clothes, nice food, shelter etc. She nodded yes. Then I said, you have to go to school and do some normal household works. Then her eyes spoke, " leave me you dumb ass, I am happy with what I do here". Even beggars beg with an attitude. And they grow up we see at the age of 14 or 15 they are carrying a child and begging. May be some one or other must have raped her or she sold her self for money or landed in a brothel.

We are so much in hurry that we forget that we could have actually saved some time listening to others or doing our work we would have saved some money. If we do realise this then we do not have to be in hurry ton earn more and run hereto-thereto.
Traffice congestions, no  one wants to follow lane discipline.
Road are filthy, everyone wants his/her ass hole clean
People are now less natural and more realistic
People live in fear now, don't know where the bomb will explode
Don't know who will come and rob me kill my daughters
Good and skilled people wants to go overseas, instead of making India a place where everyone would like to come.
Money matters than relations.
Where are we heading, what we have bought when we cried for the first time and what will we take, when others will cry for us.
Why I am bothered for my generations, when I know the coming generations will be more egoistic, wretched and self centered because of what we are today.

We see Ramdeva and Anna fighting against corruption and we write comments over face book and news lines. What is our contribution, running early in the morning to office, doing some calculations and coding for dome dumb shits overseas and getting happy that I completed my work. We get money what we are giving to our country. Is that even now the US and UK based company needs to come down to Indian soil and set it base so that we will have cyber cities and urban jungles. Didn't we have some shame on us.
The builders and politicians are ready to make money, by building sky scrappers and selling it to riches, and do not know, slum dwellers are still there, eating shits of what we though

Please think.. where are we are heading and what we will give to this world.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bumblebee, What can we learn from them | White board sketch

Petu Chaubey Hindi poem | पेटु चौबे

I read this poem when I was in class 3, I guess. It is NCERT bal bharati poem. However, I don't remember the complete poem, so I made it myself. The first four lines are from the original poem, rest is something I made it myself. I hope you guys will enjoy this. If anyone of you come across the original poem, please send it to me. You can comment or email Thanks Anuj पेटु चौबे एक थे पेटु चौबे मशहूर खाते थे भोजन भरपूर जब भी कही से न्योता आता उनका मन फूला ना समाता हाथ मे लोटा, मटकू पेट खाने के लिए ना होते लेट पेट भर जाता पर जब मन ना भरता लोटा भर भर वो ले आते समेट एक दिन ऐसे ही एक न्योता आया चोबे का मन फूला ना समाया सोचने लगे अब खाउँगा भरपेट गरम जलेबी, जुलाब जामुन के प्लेट पहुचे जाके लोटा लेके मिलता नही खाने के मौके भरपेट खाया ठुसे ठुसे कर पाँचो उंगली चूस चूस कर कितना खाए समझ ना आए गिर पड़े पेट पकड़ चिल्लाए कोई बुलाओ डॉक्टर जी को अब तो मरने की नौबत है आए भागते भागते डॉक्टर आए बोले चौबे जी ना घबराए अभी इलाज़ करता हू मैं एक चूरन की पूडिया भरता ह

Dream League Soccer 2016, India Kit Download for free

Dream League Soccer Kit - India If you need something more customized, do place your comments and I will make it available for you. Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrsJQKajacnLWDJbFEVNOHdCoQBoJ5kVwYPgiQy_QLw5E-t09K0-RLd7XNFJRiTrQgRRbhmIDMzVEqIOe8hRDe6RstbgX-flA_H4UM5PBIyIYdb8Tyn2YDXKrj426j9T6zIUvNrgN2MHJq/s1600/Indiakit.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgAwdIJVgJyvsX4BosoZ_kbKqpuhqW8mTjNjMpYY5-OM16Xj15EWXElEoqVolXLl2rQUlaqjrlh8EbyqMzpLBAp3sP25WakEN1KHpMY3EgFnvMuYFX9LfzGmMS-mXxGgY4_hGC2cFdigK69/s1600/Indiakit2.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhpoHZrcpMvYuWvpELCFu2mVoxTtiVOOCbzpU5UPQ3BT1fNUop6sCnMIAqubTJH0lRj_xKBqj2EPcxgdCv0PvGyiRBjrLpnsCe3KKYkxr7ILUHbbXuTrDimw85VrMMZTXzAcCvg7NqlDnag/s1600/Picture1.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/