Skip to main content

North East India --- the Land of Ignored Hills

North East India : The one of the saddest part of India - North East. Ignored, unexplored, sidelined or isolated. Any of these words will fit into it. No political views, just practical and personal view. Anyways I am not gonna write what happened in the past and what went wrong. Instead I am here to write about the NORTHEAST India ( Seven Sisters). Assam, Arunachal, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Nagaland. I thought of writing about this because, whenever someone asked me, "Where are you from?", I said, "Shillong". Their question mark face asked a lot of questions after that, "its in Assam right, where does it falls in India, etc. I felt that we know so much about the western ghats, Aravali ranges, and Deccans, so why these guys they don't know. Practically, they are ignorant, unexplored and sidelined from NorthEast.

Let me start with the gateway of North East.



Mumbai

Comments

  1. ya, da same happens wid me too... wen I say I am from Arunachal... and they respond wid a big qstn mark on der faces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why sometimes I have to tell them.. please check the newspaers like: theshillongtimes, assam tribune etc online to get the information.. It helps you in preparing your UPSC and SSC exams.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bumblebee, What can we learn from them | White board sketch

Petu Chaubey Hindi poem | पेटु चौबे

I read this poem when I was in class 3, I guess. It is NCERT bal bharati poem. However, I don't remember the complete poem, so I made it myself. The first four lines are from the original poem, rest is something I made it myself. I hope you guys will enjoy this. If anyone of you come across the original poem, please send it to me. You can comment or email Thanks Anuj पेटु चौबे एक थे पेटु चौबे मशहूर खाते थे भोजन भरपूर जब भी कही से न्योता आता उनका मन फूला ना समाता हाथ मे लोटा, मटकू पेट खाने के लिए ना होते लेट पेट भर जाता पर जब मन ना भरता लोटा भर भर वो ले आते समेट एक दिन ऐसे ही एक न्योता आया चोबे का मन फूला ना समाया सोचने लगे अब खाउँगा भरपेट गरम जलेबी, जुलाब जामुन के प्लेट पहुचे जाके लोटा लेके मिलता नही खाने के मौके भरपेट खाया ठुसे ठुसे कर पाँचो उंगली चूस चूस कर कितना खाए समझ ना आए गिर पड़े पेट पकड़ चिल्लाए कोई बुलाओ डॉक्टर जी को अब तो मरने की नौबत है आए भागते भागते डॉक्टर आए बोले चौबे जी ना घबराए अभी इलाज़ करता हू मैं एक चूरन की पूडिया भरता ह

Dream League Soccer 2016, India Kit Download for free

Dream League Soccer Kit - India If you need something more customized, do place your comments and I will make it available for you. Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgrsJQKajacnLWDJbFEVNOHdCoQBoJ5kVwYPgiQy_QLw5E-t09K0-RLd7XNFJRiTrQgRRbhmIDMzVEqIOe8hRDe6RstbgX-flA_H4UM5PBIyIYdb8Tyn2YDXKrj426j9T6zIUvNrgN2MHJq/s1600/Indiakit.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgAwdIJVgJyvsX4BosoZ_kbKqpuhqW8mTjNjMpYY5-OM16Xj15EWXElEoqVolXLl2rQUlaqjrlh8EbyqMzpLBAp3sP25WakEN1KHpMY3EgFnvMuYFX9LfzGmMS-mXxGgY4_hGC2cFdigK69/s1600/Indiakit2.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhpoHZrcpMvYuWvpELCFu2mVoxTtiVOOCbzpU5UPQ3BT1fNUop6sCnMIAqubTJH0lRj_xKBqj2EPcxgdCv0PvGyiRBjrLpnsCe3KKYkxr7ILUHbbXuTrDimw85VrMMZTXzAcCvg7NqlDnag/s1600/Picture1.png Copy and Paste this link.. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/